photo STORELOGO_zpslyhhbpuh.png

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Winner Of The Gift Certificates!!

★ ★ ★ 
Hello everyone, first of all I want to to thanked everyone who took a little bit of their time to wish me "Happy Birthday" you all made my day extra special, Thank you so much!!
★ ★ ★
 ★ ★ ★
Now It's time to announce the winner of the $5.00 gift Certificate, but I was thinking about something else, Just because I had a really awesome Birthday I will give away 14 gift certificates, That's right, my Birthday was on the 14th, so we will have 14 winners, Good Luck everyone!!
★ ★ ★
 ★ ★ ★
I received a total of 40 Birthday wishes & I used the List Randomizer from Random.org, and the first 14 are the winners, you can see the list below!!
 ★ ★ ★
 ★ ★ ★
If your name is in the first 14 numbers, please send me a private message to claim your certificate, and thank you for participating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment