photo STORELOGO_zpslyhhbpuh.png

Friday, May 6, 2016

★ "More Than A Mom" Free Mini Kit!

 Hello everyone, Jiovanna's Creations is getting ready to come back :) I'm still working on it so stay tuned! ^_~, for the mean while and to celebrate "Mother's Day" I teamed up with Creations: By Samantha to create a Beautiful kit to celebrate this special day, we decided to use the same color palette, as well as the number of embellishments... both kits will be FREE for 3 days, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, you will be able to find each kit in our blogs!!
★ ★ ★
Here is my portion, I hope you all like it!!
"More Than A Mom"
 ★ ★ ★ FREEBIE EXPIRED ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
Here is Creations: By Samantha 's portion, you can go to her blog to download!
"More Than A Mom"
http://creationsbysamanthan.blogspot.com/
{Click Image to Go To Her Blog}
★ ★ ★
I hope you all enjoy this free kit that we have put together for all of you!
^_^ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment